- A faith-based, college preparatory education for grades 6-12 (middle school, gr. 6-8; high school, gr. 9-12)
- A rich diversity of 500 students from the Twin Cities metro area, across the United States, and around the world
- An international program of more than 100 students from across five continents
- A student/teacher ratio of 13:1
- An average class size of 20
- A highly qualified staff - 70% hold master's degrees or higher
- An average GPA of 3.4
- An average composite ACT score of 25
- A 99% graduation rate
- A 95% of graduates continue to post-secondary studies
- 23 MSHSL sports offerings
- 50+ co-curricular, club, and service opportunities
- New in 2020 - New entryway and front-of-school commons area
- Secure entrance. Safety features include timed entryways, surveillance cameras, and a dedicated safety team.
- Award-winning chapel used for daily student chapel services, music practice sessions, and special events.
- Spacious classrooms with interactive whiteboard or smart TV technology
- State-of-the-art science classrooms and equipment
- New in 2020 - Fine arts addition with new band, choral, and practice rooms
- A 350-seat auditorium for drama, musical, and special events.
- Athletic facilities — Outdoor Crusader stadium (soccer, football, track), a three-court gymnasium with home and visitor seating, baseball and softball fields and dugouts, tennis courts, and numerous soccer and football practice fields.
- Modern, secure on-campus dormitory for long-distance and international students.
- Student commons used as a cafeteria, gathering place for students, and special events area
- Library media center for student study hall and research resources.
- Chromebook and Google school technology for the middle school
- Bring-your-own-device program for the high school
- High-speed wireless connectivity
Rental Opportunities: Interested in renting an SCLA facility? Contact Glenn Will at GWill@StCroixLutheran.org